Home > VITEEE 2013 > Syllabus > Admit Card Status
Admit Card Status
- The e-Admit card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System
- The e-Admit card will be auto generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
- The e-Admit card will indicate the e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date & time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately
- The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates on www.vit.ac.in. Candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-admit card
- Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
- Candidate should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
- Candidate should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-Admit card.
- The candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
- Candidate should report to the selected test center with
- e-Admit card
- Photocopy of the application form and
- Any one of the following for photo identification
2. Driving License
3. Voter ID card
4. IT Pan card
5. School or college Photo ID card
6. Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo.