VITMEE 2014 > FAQs'
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Application Process
I. After submission of application, am I permitted to change my VITMEE Examination Paper and Examination City?
2. Can I use one email address to fill multiple application forms?
one application form.
3. How do I make the fee payment for VITMEE 2014 examination?
You can make the payment during the ONLINE application process by choosing one of the following options:
b) DD Mode.
4. If I want the Online Payment (Netbanking) option, how should I complete the application process?
filling all the fields in the ONLINE application form, choose "via Netbanking" option and proceed for payment by following the instructions.
ii. Page 2: Online Transaction slip
iii. Page 3: Address slip (of where you need to send the hard copy) to be pasted on an A4 sized envelope
5. My netbanking account has been debited (money taken out) more than once. How do I get the money back ?
This can happen if your bank account was used more than once or you pressed refresh or back/forward button of your internet browser. Please check your bank account after 4 working days. Any unaccounted or excess money that was received on behalf of VITMEE 2014 from this account will automatically be returned back (credited) to the same bank account.
6. If I apply through DD Mode what should I do?
payable at Vellore (T.N). [only computerised DD will be accepted]
7. Do I have to send the printout of the application form?
YES. At the end of the Application process a PDF file of the application is generated. You have to send the application in a A4 envelope addressed to Director, PG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore â€“ 632 014.
8. Should I attest the photograph for application form?
NO. Photographs must not be attested application form or uploading. You must bring a valid photo ID card to the examination center.
9. When and how will I know the status of my application?
You can check the status of your application by logging in at the VIT Website after 15 days.
10. After completing the ONLINE application process and generating a PDF file, will I be able to change my application data?
NO. After completing all the steps upto PDF application form generation in ONLINE application process, you can only download the application form and cannot modify the data. Hence you need to be very careful while entering the data. You may also save a partially filled application and login in again at a later point in time to complete and submit the application. `There is no Edit Option.
11. I have missed to take a print of my ONLINE application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?
You can login using Login id and password you had set up and take a printout.
12. I have completed my B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering, but would like to appear for Physics paper in VITMEE-2014. Is it allowed?
Yes, it is allowed. As long as the candidate meets the basic eligibility criteria of VITMEE-2014 given in the brochure, he/she is free to appear in any VITMEE-2014 paper.
13. I have backlog(s) at the time of applying for VITMEE-2014. What do I do?
You can submit your application for VITMEE-2014, but make sure that before the commencement of classes you should submit the certificates. This is mandatory.
14. Is there any upper age limit for VITMEE-2014?
As long as the candidate satisfies the eligibility criteria mentioned in the brochure, there is no maximum age limit for VITMEE-2014.
15. I have filled the VITMEE-2014 application form, paid the fee but decided not to appear for VITMEE-2014. Can I get back the application fee?
No, application fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
16. I have filled the VITMEE-2014 application form, paid the fee and sent the application to the VIT University. What should I do now?
If you have done all these things, then you have to track the status of your application form by visiting the VIT website.
VITMEE 2014 Examination
1 . For how many VITMEE papers can I apply?