- ABOUT US
Chinese Language Centre:
The Chinese Language Centre at VIT University which was set up on 06 April, 2009 provides high quality, personalized language learning opportunities and student Gallery in a dynamic and supportive environment which enables them to learning Chinese culture and achieve their individual academic goals.
The Chinese Language Centre aims to:
- Provide high-quality intensive Chinese language instruction, assists students with cultural adjustments, provides students with the necessary Gallery to ensure maximum learning and well-being
- Ensure access to outstanding Chinese language teaching and learning environment to our students and teachers.
- Provide high quality learning resources in multiple media, both physical and virtual.
- Promote language learning and access to university language study to students in nearby schools and colleges.
- Create more Chinese classrooms
- Develop cooperation with industries to provide exclusive Chinese Language training for their employees
- Centrally Located in the University
- Easy access point for students and teachers
- Library is kept opened from 8:00 – 18:00
- Beautiful & traditional Chinese Pictures at the entrance and inside the office
- Display of Teaching and Learning resources
- Students have an option to choose Chinese Language as it the part of their curriculum